What Procedures Are Included For Dental Care?
There are many dental procedures that can be performed, depending on the patient’s needs. Some of the most common dental procedures include:
- Teeth Cleanings: Teeth cleanings are important for preventing tooth decay and gum disease. They also help to remove any plaque or tartar that has built up on the teeth.
- Fillings: Fillings are used to repair teeth that have been damaged by decay.
- Crowns: Crowns are used to protect a tooth that has been damaged or is too weak to support a filling.
- Bridges: Bridges are used to replace one or more missing teeth.
- Dentures: Dentures are used to replace all of the teeth in a person’s mouth.
- Dental Implants: Dental implants are artificial teeth that are surgically implanted into the jawbone. They are a permanent solution to missing teeth and can improve the appearance of your smile.
- Teeth Whitening: Teeth whitening is a popular dental procedure that can remove stains and discoloration from your teeth. We offer both in-office and at-home teeth whitening options.
- Dental Veneers: Dental veneers are thin, custom-made shells that are bonded to the front of your teeth. They are used to improve the appearance of your teeth and can be made from porcelain or composite materials.
- Invisalign: Invisalign is a clear aligner system that is used to straighten your teeth. It is an alternative to traditional braces and can be used to treat a variety of dental problems.
If you are in need of dental care, Somerset Dentistry is the perfect place for you. We offer a wide range of dental services and our team of experienced dental professionals is dedicated to providing the best possible care for our patients.